The Site is an e-commerce platform that allows enterprise users to offer and sell products and individuals and enterprise entities to buy products. The website is aimed to connect the sellers to potential buyers.
We are rightful to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
1. ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. You are eligible to register as a buyer or seller and benefit from the Services if you fit perfectly to the following eligibility criteria:
a. For buyers:
I. You are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence;
II. You are able to provide an address in the UAE or the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”) for the delivery of products.
b. For sellers:
I. You are a legal entity duly registered in your jurisdiction;
II. You have a current trade license
III. You provide proof of authorization for the individual who will be registering and using the Site;
IV. You provide identification for the authorised person;
V. You Can Provide Supporting Bank Details
VI. You acknowledge and agree that additional requirements might be applicable for specific product categories.
2. In order to register to the Site, you will need to provide us with certain information. Your registration to the Site may not be accepted if you do not provide us with the required information. We reserve the right to decline any registration without further explanation. We reserve the right to undertake such checks as are necessary to verify your identity.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1. When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
You yourself are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
0. agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
1. will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
2. will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you; and
3. will cooperate with our requests for additional information concerning your eligibility and usage of our Services.
2. When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
1. post, list or upload any information that is blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or relating encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
2. post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate or prohibited categories or areas on our Site, including:
1. content or items that may be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
2. content or items which may not be considered to be in compliance with general local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
3. content or items that may threaten national security;
4. content or items which may constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
5. securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
6. living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural;
7. weapons of any description;
8. liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description and medicines;
9. items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user’s interest or health;
10. non-transferable vouchers; and
3. post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
4. post counterfeit or stolen items;
5. breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status;
6. use our Services if you no longer fulfil the eligibility criteria or are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
7. fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies;
8. fail to deliver items sold by you (if applicable), unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies;
9. use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
10. manipulate the price of any item;
11. interfere with any other user’s listings;
12. take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and rating systems;
13. post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or similar content;
14. transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent;
15. distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications or similar;
16. distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Services or the interests or property of other users;
1. the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights” ) that belong to or are licensed to us; or
2. any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties;
18. harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
19. circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is our property or the property of our licensors. We (or our licensors, as the case may be) retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein; and
2. all rights, title and interest in and to any information, materials or other content that you provide in connection with your use of the Services, including all Intellectual Property Rights therein, will become our property.
2. You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
4. WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS & UNDERTAKINGS
1. You warrant, represent and undertake that:
1. you shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation;
i. any laws, rules, regulations or governmental guidelines to which you are subject to; or
ii. any other agreements to which you are a party to or to which you are otherwise bound by;
e. any content you submit as part of your use of the Services and any products that you list do not violate the rights of any third party anywhere in the world including, without limitation, any Intellectual Property Rights (whether registered or not).
5. SUSPENSION, TERMINATION & CANCELLATION
1. We may, at our sole discretion and without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or permanently withdraw your access of our Services, cancel any product(s) order and/or remove hosted content submitted by you for any reason including, without limitation, the following:
2. If you use our Platform or Services for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or abuse our policy and rules;
3. You are suspected of inventory abuse or placing bulk order. The following shall (without limitation) constitute inventory abuse or placing bulk order:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
2. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category;
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
4. Invalid address given in order details;
5. Any abuse or fraud used to place the order; or
6. Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
2. We reserve our right to take appropriate action if you are suspected of acting fraudulently or if you file invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. You may be considered to be engaging in fraudulent activities if any of the following (without limitation) are met:
1. you don’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by us;
2. you fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification;
3. you misuse credentials not belonging to you;
4. you use invalid address, email and phone no;
5. you attempt to overuse a voucher code;
6. you return wrong or damaged product;
7. you refuse to pay for an order;
8. for COD items, you use fake currency notes to make the payment;
9. you abuse or harass the delivery staff;
10. miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Eshopy;
11. your return, the undeliverable rate is very high and often the returned products are missing, fake or damaged; or
12. Repeated request for monetary compensation.
3. If your access to our Services or our Platform is terminated for any reason, we may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service (including any credits earned through loyalty programs or reward points) and we will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transaction details may be preserved by us for tax or regulatory compliance purposes.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in relation to a canceled product(s) order will be refunded.
7. ESHOPY AFFILIATES & ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
1. Eshopy E Commerce Owned by Eshopy AD Holdings One Person Company LLC and/or its affiliates ("Eshopy’s Affiliates") provide website features and other products and services to you when you use or sign-up as a buyer and/or seller on the Site. “Affiliate” means, with respect to a particular person, any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such person.
2. To enhance your experience across the Site and with Eshopy’s Affiliates, you hereby agree that we may set-up additional services, functions and/or accounts on your behalf, by using the information you provide to us on the Site.
10. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or Services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
12. Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.